Wednesday, July 07, 2004

COMMENCEMENT

Eagle-eyed readers may notice that I have finally added a “comments” field to each posting, even the ones I find excruciatingly embarrassing and want to delete as soon as I push the “publish” button. This is your opportunity to sound off on what I’ve written or offer other readers opportunities to work at home or even enlarge their penis. (If any.)

Brian Wanamaker, of my.bicycle fame -- without whose help there would still be no comments, as I can barely handle the bewildering high tech of Blogger or your basic light switch -- has already taken advantage of the feature. You can read what’s he’s said under the June 29 posting on amateurism. His comment is probably better thought out than the posting itself.

Keep that up, Brian, and I’ll turn the comments off again.

No comments: