Friday, September 24, 2004

SOME INITIAL THOUGHTS

My previous attempt at injecting a homemade acronym into popular usage (MINTA, or people who Move In Next to The Airport then complain about the noise) has obviously failed. A Google search today failed to find a single pertinent usage.

So I’m trying again. My latest invention is intended to help all those people such as myself, whose brothers or sisters have children with people whom they never married. The acronyms are:

Moso, for “mother of sibling’s offspring.”
Foso, for “father of sibling’s offspring.”

As in: “The moso is coming over tonight” or “the foso is a mofo.”

2 comments:

Indri said...

hee hee hee hee hee hee

Scape7 said...

My answer as to when comments are delted or edited would be “never.” Or, more accurately, “almost never.” The only deleted comment on this site was done at the poster’s request.

But I haven’t gotten any really obnoxious postings. Maybe I’d change my mind.